Welcome to my on-line portfolio. The subject listing is in the right sidebar.I love making things to make your home a beautiful place to live. I work in mediums including acrylic, sculpture,decoupage, paper, mixed media and more. You can purchase pre-made artwork at my Etsy store. Please contact me for information at
Thanks! ~ Jen

Friday, March 26, 2010

Adult rooms, striping, kitchen and bathrooms


Tuscan inspired "window" mural


Striped bedroom featured in the Naperville Cup of Cheer house walk

********
Girls stenciled bathroom with metallic damask
and trim applied border edging



Tribal motif border


Stenciled bathroom
tone on tone striped wall
Faux-painted tile back splash
*******
Tuscany inspired border
********

Kids under the sea bathrooom


********
Nature wetlands inspired bathroom
Before
After